Terms and Conditions
We take our legal responsibilities very seriously. Please take your time to read through this section in detail.
"G5®" and the G5® Logo are registered trademarks of LLR-G5 Limited.
The data and information in the website is copyright to LLR-G5 Limited and remains our intellectual property. Copying, replication or exploitation of the content of this website for any commercial or other trade-related operations is taken very seriously by LLR-G5 and may result in costly legal action.
G5 Haute Cosmetiques / LLR-G5 Ltd,
Knock Airport Business Park,
Co Mayo, F12 WD58
You may also contact us by telephone on: (+353) 9490 28830, by fax on: (+353) 9490 21061 or email us at: email@example.com.
Our offices are open 8:00am - 5:00pm weekdays.
- We have endeavoured to ensure that the information and data provided in the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no undertaking of any kind in respect of the information.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may evolve from dependence on the content contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission.
- The depiction and specification of products in the website is approximate and we retain the right to effect changes which do not essentially compromise the quality or operation of those products.
- We may correct any error in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Prices and availability is also subject to change without notice.
- You may order products from the website by submitting a completed order form through our online shop.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given (whether or not it is received). This email formulates the contract between us.
Price and Payment
- The price of the products will be the price stated on the Web Site at the time we undertake your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax.
- You will also have to pay our delivery charges as stated in the Web Site at the time we undertake your order. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
- Payment is collected by credit card at the time we accept your order (please see the Web Site for an up to date list of cards we accept). Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your credit card account.
- Every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, however, there may occasionally be inadvertent errors and items may be mispriced. In this event we will notify you, at our own discretion. We make no commitment to supply goods at the incorrect price.
Delivery of Goods
- We will arrange for delivery of your order to the address you specify in the check out procedure.
- If you do not take delivery of the products or you provide insufficient delivery details, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, you will still be liable to pay all delivery charges.
- If there are any problems with respect to the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 21 days of the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do so.
- a) You may cancel your order by notifying us in writing at any time up to 14 days after your products have been delivered. The correspondence should state your order number and explain the basis for cancellation.
- b) If you cancel your order after we have despatched the products, then you must return the products to us at the above address. They should be returned in a saleable condition and at your own expense.
- c) You may not cancel your order if you have opened the product containers or used the products. However, your statutory rights pertaining to the quality of those products will be unaffected.
- a) The products presented in the Web Site are intended for sale to consumers and are not for re-sale.
- b) The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
- c) Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under Republic of Ireland law. If there is any dispute, the Republic of Ireland Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
©2023 LLR-G5 Limited.